- Unshrink clothing by soaking it in warm water and hair conditioner.
- Spray tights with hair spray to help prevent rips.
- Wearing a V-neck shirt will make you look taller.
- Wondering about the quality of your cashmere? Gently stretch the body of the garment to see if it snaps back. A lower-quality cashmere won't.
- Remove bad smells from your clothing by spraying it with 1 part vodka, 2 parts water and a little lemon juice.
- Jeans will shrink 99% of the time. Keep that in mind while buying them!
- Cut the sleeves off an old sweater to make leg warmers in 40 seconds.
- Wear cute tights under jeans with holes in them to make a great statement and stay warm in the winter.
- This should be a given, but make sure you are wearing the right size! It may feel "right" or it may just be what you are used to. Keep your options open and don't get stuck in being the number you want to be, be the size that is the most flattering to you.