I know it's that time, "let's make a resolution to (insert drama here) this year" and that's where the trouble starts.
I resolved a few years ago to not make a resolution on New Years...who needs that kind of pressure.
These are my reasons:
- You told everyone, so not you HAVE to do it for of letting down family members, your significant other, yourself, etc.
- The reasons are fleeting in most cases. No, you will not be able to run the Disney Princess Half Marathon, that is in like two or three weeks.
- Quite frankly, I have lost the same 20 pounds every January.
If you are going to do it, start small.
- Keep desk organized, for more than the weekend.
- Stop throwing clothes on the floor at night.
- Do not eat cookie dough raw out of the freezer.
I am having a good time with this, but I would love to hear from all of you whether it was momentous or just the everyday.
for the Stylista