We've put together an interesting week for you.
Break out those No. 2 Pencils,
budget your spending money for your new school wardrobe
and have a blast!
This weeks theme is:
What more could you ask for?
The start of the school year should be a fun time,
filled with new friends, new challenges,
and hopefully some new clothes to make hitting the classroom again a bit more appealing.
Balancing homework, sports,
and perhaps a part-time job with family and friends
(all while maintaining your Facebook profile)
can certainly make you feel like there are just not enough hours in the day.
Some motivating words to live by:
You have the power to decide how you want to run your life.
Don't let life run you.
Well, we have a few things up our sleeves for you this week.
Starting out with an awesome and super easy hair style,
then possibly a giveaway (Yay!),
how to make that well earned money last while going to school!
We've put together a few Back-To-School tips to help you prepare for entry or re-entry into the hallways of peer pressure!
- Keep your head held high...all day!
- Feel good about looking your best.
- Walk tall...even if your shoes are killing you by third period. Spray on some Flexitol Blistop to prevent blisters at the end of the day. Blistop acts as a buffer between shoe and skin.
- Flash your beautiful smile!
- Don't sweat the small stuff. Just focus on returning back to school, but that alone cane make anyone perspire uncomfortably.
- Treat yourself when you get back home to some pampering - or relax with a friend.
Be sure to check back during the week to check out our blogs! Please comment until your heart is content! Suggestions are always welcome too!
See you next time,