Friday, February 13, 2015

Warby Parker Launch

I was so excited to get an e-mail from Warby Parker, they have a brand new line of glasses debuting today and I had to share...

I checked out the website and found so many pairs of glasses and sunglasses that I now covet.

Without further ado...

Introducing the

Warby Parker Half Decade Collection

Classic
Sophisticated
Stylish

and you can have them


Fillmore


Harbor Blue $95


Huxley



Eastern Bluebird Fade $95


Nedwin



Blue Sapphire $95


Roosevelt



Blue Slate Fade $95


Wiloughby



Striped Indigo $95


Colonel

Atlas Blue $50

All this sophistication is available now starting at $95

Follow this link to see everything they have to offer


Something else amazing about this company is this:

Buy a pair - Give a pair

Check out their video here

I am personally in love with the Nedwins, the blue will set off my eyes beautifully.

Which pair will you rock?

Lindsey J

Girl on the Street
for The Stylista

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...