Thursday, January 29, 2015

The Inversion Method

Have you heard of the inversion method? Word is it can grow your hair an inch in a week. So, this week I put that to the test!

I have to admit, this is not the first time I've done this, but like any experiment, you should do it more than five times to be extra sure!


How It Works
Alright, let's start by explaining it a little. By practicing the inversion method, you simply tip your head upside down for 3-5 minutes a day, while massaging your scalp. The whole idea behind it is that you get blood flowing to your scalp. Everyone here knows that blood flow to the scalp helps your hair grow - right?


Does It Really Work?
Now, this is the real question; after putting the inversion method to the test - did it work? The truth? Well, my hair didn't grow an inch in a week...so, in some ways no. But I do believe that massaging your scalp to get blood flow to your hair will help. Why? Because I find that when I practice the act of massaging my scalp daily, I notice more growth. So, in some ways yes. The inversion method does work. It just doesn't take a week. Now, I did measure my hair before and after the week. There is about 1/8 of a difference. Not an inch, but it's something!

I've heard many success stories with the inversion method. So, while I tested it for myself I encourage you all to try it too!

Come back and tell us if it worked for you! Or maybe you've already tried it, in that case, leave a comment and let us know if you find it works!

~Deanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...