Monday, January 05, 2015

Feedback Post - Writing For Beauty O'holic

Written By: Shannon Boyce
 
Can you believe it? Another year has passed. The last time that I sat down to write a feedback post for Beauty O'holic, I had just started writing for the site. Since then, I have been lucky enough to write many posts on many different topics. It has been a truly wonderful experience!

Writing is something I love. In fact, it is my biggest passion - especially when I get to write about topics that inspire me. As a freelance writer, I write articles about a wide variety of subjects. Truthfully? None interest me quite like fashion, makeup, and beauty. That is what I love the most about writing for Beauty O'holic. It gives me the opportunity to write about my favourite things.
 
Something else I love about the experience? All of the theme weeks. They are always a little bit different. That means I am constantly being pushed to think outside of the box...while still being able to write about areas that I am interested in. I couldn't ask for more!
 
Being a part of the Beauty O'holic team continues to motivate me. I am so grateful for the opportunity to write, review, and channel my passion on this site. Here is to another year of beauty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...