Friday, January 30, 2015

Bras and Garters

Hello Ladies,
 
How often do you wash your bras? I run mine in every load I wash my regular clothes. While I should be separating my delicates from my every day clothes...honestly, I was only taught one way...dump clothes in, pour soap in and turn on.
 


It's bad enough that I can't use scented laundry detergent...or at least I couldn't for most of my life. Sometime in high school, my body changed it's own chemical imbalance and I was finally able to wear clothes that were washed in scented laundry detergent. But, then after a few years, it changed again...because my body did too...and I'm back to scent-free laundry detergent! Whoo hoo! (Sarcasm)
 
But, those of you (lucky ladies) that have the option of washing your clothes in scented laundry detergent, fabric softeners and all the amazing smelly items on the laundry isle...how often do you wash your bras?
 
A friend of mine wore the same bra for two weeks before washing it...while I've found out that for some, that's a piece of cake of they don't constantly sweat during the day. While other ladies, may sweat a lot (like she does - because her job entitles her to do so) - two weeks is TOO long.
 
 
If you do some digging on the internet, you'll see post after post about when ladies wash their bras...it ranges from "weekly" to "when my white bras look black and can work themselves to the washing machine." The average is usually monthly laundering. Well, I guess I wash mine...too much?
 
Here's a general rule: The more you sweat, the more often you should wash them, as sweat not only decomposes the fibers, but also rust the underwires.
 
Another tip is that you shouldn't wear the same bra more than one day in a row...even bras need some time to air out, as well as regain their original shape.
 
See you next time,
 
Happy Shopping!
 
HJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...