Friday, January 09, 2015

A Note from Darci

Writing for Beauty O'holic has given me a reason to choose health and beauty products with a more discerning eye. After all, if I'm going to be writing about a product, I really need to know what it is I'm using and what I do or don't like about it, so I can share my thoughts. While I might be choosing products with a more discerning eye, that doesn't mean I'm only going for the high-end products either! I've found that, in many cases (not all, but many) the less expensive items work as well or better than the more expensive product.

I'll continue to be on the look-out for new products to try and may even revisit some I've tried before. If there are any products you have opinions on or have questions about, let's hear them!
 
Have a Beauty O'holic year!
~Darci

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...