Wednesday, January 07, 2015

A Farewell Letter

Dear Reader,
 
For almost two years, Beauty O'holic has been a place where I could share my interests with other people who were passionate about the same things. And I loved it; still do. However, due to my physical and mental health, I feel that I need to take a step back and focus on myself and getting better. I'll still be working on my own blog when I can, and who knows? Maybe one day I'll even be well enough to come back to Beauty O'holic.

Until then, I have infinite thanks for Meredith and all the BVIPs, who made me feel welcome and comfortable here. Like a big, beauty-loving family if you will. And of course, thank you to all of the readers of Beauty O'holic. It's been wonderful.
 
Yours truly,
 

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to see you go but I wish you all the best in 21 5.

    ReplyDelete

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...