Monday, January 12, 2015

A Face You Don't Need Foundation For

Can you imagine what it would be like to never need to apply foundation? Well, with a little dedication and the right products - that is easy to achieve - believe it or not.
 
I have always been very conscious about my skin due to bad acne when I was younger, now though...I get the most amazing feeling when I look in the mirror and wonder 'should I bother putting foundation on today?'

 
Not to mention, it saves a lot of money! I go through a small thing of foundation every 16-18 months.
 
One of my biggest tips for skin care is to use products that are not over complicated. Avoid provides full of chemicals and DIY your own products as often as you can. It will save you money, give you a better idea of what is in your stuff and allow you to alter the product to fit you perfectly. My favorite place to shop for skin care is The Body Shop as it has good prices and good quality products, but if you already have products that you love and that treat your skin well, keep them!
 
Now, when it comes to your diet...this is where the dedication is key. For example, did you know that most of us will benefit from cutting down on our dairy intake (or cutting it out altogether)? It's true, I've seen it on myself. See, most of us have some sort of lactose intolerance whether we know it or not and when we stop taking in dairy products our sinuses clear up, our skin tone evens out, and many more things - but right now let's focus on the fact that is will clear up your skin tone!
 
Other than that, detoxing foods like garlic, pineapple and apples are great things to add into your diet, as well as protein reach nuts and seeds.
 
Of course, there are always more things you can do than use the right products and change your diet. One of those things is to make sure you are getting enough blood flow on your face. Either by massaging or applying a very small amount of peppermint oil mixed into your night cream. Next, is to make sure you are drinking lot of water. It will not only help keep you hydrated, but will help with digestion. Of course, we all know we are supposed to use sun screen every day (coconut oil works the same and is better for your skin! Oh and I used it all this summer, not even the slightest bit of burn).
 
~Deanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...