Monday, January 19, 2015

5 Foods That Are Great For Your Face

 
I don't know about anyone else but for me, my face is the most important part of my body when it comes to beauty [other than my hair]. I make sure to do my weekly masks, keep it moisturized, keep it clean and keep it break out free.
 
So here, I'm going to share some of my favorite foods for a flawless face-without foundation.

Carrots: We all know that carrots are good for the eyes, but did you also know that carrots help with the over production on skin cells in the outer layers? In other words, it will help clear up break outs and reduce the risk of skin cancer. - Thank you Vitamin A!
 
Soy: Soy has genistein in it, a plant hormone that serve as an antioxidant to help cologne production. Soy can also help brighten the skin and reduce redness. Pick fermented soy products to eat.
 
Almonds: Almonds are full of Vitamin E. That means they will help protect our skin from the sun, as well as help with your immune system, and help your eyes.
 
Dark Chocolate: Another food that will help protect your skin from the sun! Do you need another reason to eat it? If so, it will reduce roughness of skin and overall give it a better texture.
 
Green and White Tea: Finally, I want to talk about green and white tea. Many of us known that green tea is good for us. It helps prevent cancer, helps reverse the effects of aging, burn fat and improve your brain!
 
~Deanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...