Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Clean and Clear Trio Review

Hello Ladies,

Hands down - this is the best acne trio I have EVER used. Several months ago, I had stress related acne with the occasional pillow discomfort while sleeping. A friend suggested trying the trio and of course after finding it comical, I caved and bought all three products to receive the full experience.



Not only did my acne slowly disappear, but aside from the whitehead or two around my "lady days"...I eventually didn't have to wear foundation to cover a nasty zit.

Any scarring I had, disappeared. I recently purchased my next go round with the products...I probably will never change my routine again!

For traveling beauty week, this is the best product to have on hand - well - in your bag while you travel. (Remember, this is too much liquid for carry on the plane, so make sure you check this.)

HJ

See you next time,

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...