Travel, is it just checking places off your list and taking our 'I was there' photo, or is it something more?
For me, it's a personal enrichment - I've learned about the world - it's natural wonders, diverse cultures, history and traditions. I've learned to discover who I really am and how I fit within the greater world. Discovery helps us to be more balanced, whole and appreciative of all living things and our interconnectedness.
- Deep down the essence of who we are as human beings is the same. The outside differences are there to learn from and celebrate without fear.
- There is absolute joy and wonder to be had in the simplest of moments.
- The more we own, the more enslaved we become.
- Fulfillment comes from memorable moments and loving relationships, not stuff.
- The more you help others, the more you get in return.
- A smile, a wave and a friendly attitude can break down any barrier and create friendships where language cannot be understood.
- Kindness is a universal language.
- You are powerful beyond measure. You never know what you are capable of until you push your barriers of comfort, even if it's just a little bit each day.
- Mother Nature knows everything. Turn to her more to help ease your medical discomforts and your mental anguishes.
- The purpose of life is to live in joy and through love.
- Life is constantly changing. Setting up rigid rules and expectations will leave you disappointed.
- People are generally good.
- You will never stop learning until you stop living.
- There are no problems, only challenges and solutions.
- Everything happens for a reason and it all works out in the end.
See you next time,