Thursday, September 04, 2014

What Makes You Feel Beautiful?

Written By: Shannon Boyce


Lately, I've been thinking a lot about beauty. There are so many things we do to show off our beauty. Just think about it! We spend hours styling our hair, riffle through our closets to find an outfit that makes us feel special, and have learned to perfect the smoky eye. Even though these things don't necessarily represent inner beauty - they always help me feel my best. Yes, those things allow me to feel like I'm showcasing my best and most beautiful self.



There is something indescribable about getting your makeup just right. Or stepping out of the house and feeling like a million bucks. I love the way fashion, makeup, and a few well-placed beauty products can boost your confidence. It's a truly amazing feeling!

So, on that note...I've got a question for all of you lovely Beauty O'holic readers. What makes you feel beautiful? Let me know in the comments!

~Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...