Friday, September 12, 2014

The Story Of My Engagement Ring

Written By: Shannon Boyce



This summer was a big one for me. As I mentioned in my summer recap post, I got engaged this past July. It was an exciting and special moment that I will remember for the rest of my life. Today, I thought that I would give you a peek at my engagement ring. It is extremely special to me. In fact, I feel a little strange when I don't have it on! Not only does the ring make me think of my wonderful fiance but it takes me back on the day of the proposal. It is an item I have quickly fallen in love with.


The ring is exactly what I wanted and so much more. There is a larger diamond in the centre, two smaller diamonds on either side, and then a five even smaller ones along the band itself. I love how sparkly and pretty it looks! On the inside of the band, it says "Past, Present, and Future" with one small diamond next to each word. It is such a sweet detail - and it makes me smile every time I think of it.

My favourite thing about the ring? Along the side of the ring there are three cut-out hearts. My fiance said that was what made him sure this ring was for me. After we started dating, he bought me a heart shaped necklace - and I have worn it every single day since. That necklace is one my prized possessions...and he wanted my engagement ring to have that piece of us in it as well. It was so thoughtful. That extra detail made the ring even more beautiful to me. It wasn't just a bunch of sparkly diamonds. It truly represented our relationship.

Neeedless to say, I love my fiance and I love my engagement ring. It was a summer that I am sure to remember for years to come.

2 comments:

  1. Your engagement ring looks beautiful, Meredith! I'm more than interested to see a close-up of the said details, but I feel like falling in love with your engagement ring any more than this would be bad. Hahaha! Anyway, congratulations on being engaged. Thanks for sharing that! All the best to you and your fiance! :)

    Angelica Jenkins @ Royal Gold LLC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by Angelica, but I'm not engaged. My writer Shannon, however, is. It's her post and she does have a beautiful ring! Her fiancée did a good job! Congrats again Shannon!

      Delete

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...