Sunday, September 07, 2014

Fairytale Tag

Hello Beauties,

As we make our way back into a blogging routine, please be aware I am still an unfiltered Beauty O'holic burning off more pregnancy hormones.

~~~~~

Today's post is just a fun tag that I haven't done in a while. I was tagged by The Belle Beauty Blog to do a Fairytale Tag.


Snow White: Do you consider yourself beautiful?

Everyone has their own opinions. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.



Sleeping Beauty: How many hours do you sleep at night?

Actually, even with a newborn...I get 6-8 hours of sleep a night; even though I wake up to feed and change my son once to twice a night.


Cinderella: Do you have a curfew?

Not since I was 17.


Rapunzel: Do you love being outside?

Yes, just hate the humidity and mosquitoes. Unfortunately, I've lived in Florida all my life.


Little Red Riding Hood: Do you trust strangers easily?

Not really, I like to read the person first and decide later.


Beauty and the Beast: What makes someone beautiful in your eyes?

Confidence, sense of humor and trust.


The Little Mermaid: What would you sacrifice for love?

After getting back with my boyfriend and welcoming our son into the world in June, I will keep sacrificing my heart for them.


The Frog Prince: What do you find disgusting?

Individuals who hurt children.


Jack and the Beanstalk: What plans do you have?

I'd like to see Beauty O'holic continue to grow and gain more writers in the near future...I'd like to pay my writers one day. I'd also like to see my shop, For Sanity's Sake Products (a natural bath and beauty line) grow and gain a few consultants next year.


Puss In Boots: Do you have pets? If not, do you want any?

I currently don't have any pets, however, I would love a dog once my son and step son get a little older and understand they have responsibilities (so, probably when they are 6-8 years old).


Pinocchio: What's your biggest wish?

To be with my boyfriend/best friend and our boys to grow up to be great men.


Peter Pan: What's your mental age?

Depends on who I'm with...my best friends it ranges from 15-30; my boyfriend, 15 since we met when we were in high school; and family and business associates 30.


The Snow Queen: Who's your best friend and what would you do for him/her?

Kristine - take a bullet (we went to the police academy together - we're blood sisters, blue runs through our veins.


The Princess and the Pea: Are you sensitive?

Since I've had my son, I cry during a lot of movies and shows - the sappy parts at least.


The Brave Little Toaster: Do you consider yourself brave?

For the things that I've already experienced and overcome and things that are sure to follow, I'd say so.

~~~~~

Who do I tag?

Beauty O'holic Writers - Deanna, Shannon, Darci and Lindsey J, as I received this post from BVIP Lainey.

Fashionably Yours,

Meredith

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...