Sunday, August 17, 2014

The Best Mascaras Pt. 3

Hello Ladies,


This is a continuation of Part 1 and 2 of the best Mascara's around. Part 1 was published on July 6th and Part 2 was published two weeks ago (on August 3rd). As I try to finish up with some of the best mascara's around, which mascara has been your favorite so far?




I went to Sephora.com with the attentions of buying something specific, but of course, like every other day of walking through Sephora, I came out with something completely different. I wanted to purchase my old-faithful mascara, but this case (picture) caught my eye and I was sold just on the packaging. I used to dismiss this as a line for fancy elderly ladies, but after putting my prejudices aside, I've come to find that Guerlain has great mascara (and they sometimes out perform other popular named brands).

I believe it was the Signature 'G' that caught my attention, so I decided what could it hurt to try something new and get a great review out of it. While I have yet to write a complete review, this mascara is great. I've even checked with my local Sephora store to see if you would be able to go in the ask for a sample size of it, trust me...try it and review that tiny sample they provide!



Adore A Polish has a great review of this product...click here.



This is a very standard, colorless gel mascara that has minimal impact on the lashes beyond slightly darkening them and creating a minimal groomed look. I found this to be a better brow gel, but I don't believe this is worth the price...however, it's a great brow gel and I would keep buying it just for that!



While I've never used this product myself, I haven't heard the best reviews on it...you can see for yourself at Sephora.

See you next time,

HJ

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...