Sunday, August 03, 2014

The Best Mascaras - Pt. 2

Hello Ladies,


This is a continuation from our part 1 of the Best Mascaras. The first post published on July 6th.




According to Swatch & Learn, this mascara received a 7.5 out of 10. It knocked off quite a few things from her 'Perfect Mascara' checklist, while still remaining her favorite. Click here for more on her review.




Here is a great YouTube video review...I couldn't have explained this mascara better myself.

 


 
According to Makeup Geek, this is the best $2 mascara ever...read more here.



According to Monique for Beauty Girl Musings, she gives a great description and review of this mascara. While I have never used this mascara, this review definitely makes me want to go buy it and review it for myself. Great job Monique!



I've never heard of this brand, a friend of mine told me she loves this mascara...while it may be on the 'expensive' side, she swears by it. While the packaging is beyond adorable for mascara, it stands out perfectly. My friend received her first Blinc mascara in her Birchbox a while back and has been buying it ever since. This is my next purchase and review!

Stay tuned for Part 3 off the Best Mascara's.

See you next time,

HJ

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...