Saturday, August 02, 2014

Product Review: Jamaican Mango & Lime: Cactus Leave In Conditioner


I normally don't review products, but I really want to take about this one! It can be found on Amazon for $7 and you get an 8 oz bottle.


It claims to hydrate by extracting and retaining the natural moisture, repairs dry and damaged hair and most of all promises there will be no build-up! Now - I've never been one to believe that a product will "repair" your hair because that just isn't possible, but I do believe that this coats your hair in enough oil to ensure your damaged hair will look healthy and your split ends will stay away for a little longer.

There are a total of 10 ingredients (including a fragrance) which overall isn't bad and overall ingredients are pretty good for your hair.

You can use it on wet, damp or dry hair which I love for the days my hair needs a little extra moisture and I am feeling lazy.

The best part of this product is that there really is no build up and it doesn't weigh your hair down!

~Deanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...