Saturday, August 09, 2014

Dermablend Makeup Beauty/Body

Hello Ladies,


I recently stumbled on a video while surfing the web and was completely blown away about Dermablend Makeup...a brand I've never heard of before...and there is a reason for that...




First off, I don't have any tattoos - if you do, you may have heard of Dermablend...if not, it's quite amazing makeup...


While Dermablend is great for covering up tattoos, it is also used for many other things. Their website allows you to shop by their product, shade and most importantly your skin condition. I don't know of any other makeup brand that does that. I'm not talking about oily or dry skin, I'm talking about the following skin conditions:

  •  Age Spots
  • Birthmarks
  • Bruising
  • Dark Under-Eye Circles
  • Freckles
  • Hyper Pigmentation
  • Lupus
  • Post Surgical Redness
  • Rosacea
  • Scars
  • Spider Veins
  • Stretch Marks
  • Tattoos
  • Trichopithelioma
  • Uneven Skin Tones
  • Varicose Veins
  • Vitiligo
Isn't that amazing? The site also includes videos on how to apply their product the right way, so there is no hassle after you purchase the product.

This is the video that caught my attention... Let me know what you think at the bottom in the comment section!


See you next time,

HJ

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...