Friday, May 30, 2014

What’s Your Favorite Shampoo / Conditioner Combo?


I don't know about you girls and guys, but I like it when my shampoo and conditioner match. There's something oddly satisfying about it, don't you think? Lately I've been loving Big Sexy Hair Color Safe Volumizing Shampoo & Conditioner. I received mini bottles of these as a gift at Christmas, and now that we're edging on June, the bottles are almost empty.


Now normally I'd just repurchase the big bottles, but they're around $15 a piece, so I've decided to try something new: Burt's Bees Gud Red Ruby Groovy Shampoo and Conditioner ($6 each). I ordered them from Target this week and can't wait to try them when they get here.


So, quick question: What's your favorite Shampoo/Conditioner Combo? Is there one you recommend to people and swear by?

Lainey Lorio
The Belle Beauty Blog

1 comment:

  1. Really nice post. Keep it up!!
    You are having really Lovely Blog. Keep visiting my blog. I will too. Dear
    My blog new post up, click it & comment

    ReplyDelete

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...