Saturday, May 10, 2014

What My Mother Taught Me About Beauty


My mom has taught me a lot about beauty, but I want to talk about one thing in particular in this post.


This one thing is what created my passion for beauty. Mother Nature's Guide to Vibrant Beauty and Health is the name of the book. We both use it so much, it's long past falling apart!

The book was published in 1997 and covers loads of DIY beauty treatments for hair, skin, nails, teeth and everywhere in between.

It was an amazing starting book and even though I've read many (many) books after it, I still find myself coming back to it often. It gives a lot of information without making you read the entire book. You can easily find what you want and it doesn't drag on!

Check it out ASAP ;)

~Deanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...