Things You Gotta Know
- Bathing suits are normally sized smaller than clothing. Make sure you try it on before buying!
- Using a bathing suit with underwire is going to make your tata's look better and help hold you in!
- Matte colors will help hide any parts of your body you want hidden, a shine will put focus on them.
- Never rule out padding, if you want to make your girls look bigger.
- Most stylists suggest avoiding a triangle top of you are bigger than a D cup, there just isn't enough support.
- Gathering will be slimming, but if you want to add volume to any part of your body (like the bust or hips) go for frills.
- If you want to make your legs look longer, choose a bottom with a high leg cut.
- Use a boy short to help make your bum look smaller. Something I want to add about the boy short is that a lot of women look good in them, because they normally squeeze your bum together, making it look toner than it is, and covers where a thong would just leave the skin lying there with no shape.
- Use bright colors and fun patterns to highlight features you want to.
- A high waist (think 1950's pin-up) can be a great way to cover your waist and make a fashion statement.
- Draw attention to your bust by using a front typing top. It will give you a focal point and you will be able to really "pull" everything in.
- If you have the option "cross" your straps to give yourself better cleavage.
- When it comes to caring for your bathing suit, make sure you hand wash and wash it often.
- When you are trying to get excess water out of your bathing suit, do not wring it out. Instead, roll the bathing suit in on itself and squeeze.
- Treat your bathing suit like a bra! They should not be worn 2 or more days in a row. They need time to unstretch.