Thursday, April 24, 2014

CVS 9 Best Beauty Products

Hello Ladies,


We all have that one beauty product or treatment that we pay top dollar for. You don't have to spend a fortune to look your best. CVS is a mecca for cheap yet quality beauty products. 



These facial wipes are 'da bomb!' Keep a pack in your handbag to freshen up throughout the day.


Can't stop and won't stop slathering on Vaseline.


I trust this deodorant to keep my armpits fresh and sweat-free, even after leaving the gym.


You can soothe puffy eyes with this drugstore eye gel? For an extra jolt of relief, store it in the fridge.


Packed with nourishing oils, such as argan, coconut and avocado, this shampoo cleanses dirty hair and restores damaged locks.


I've been using this product since my amateur leg-shaving days. The rich lather makes getting silky, soft legs super easy.


Booking a last minute mani-pedi appointment can be a pain, but the Essie nail polish selection at CVS never lets me down when I'm in a time crunch.


My baby-faced grandmother, mother and aunts swear by this classic soap. So why wouldn't I follow in their footsteps?


Who isn't a fan of Burt's Bee's? I firmly believe that you can never have too many lip balms, but if you're going to stick to just one, then you can't go wrong with this 100 percent natural formula.

See you next time,

HJ

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...