Monday, April 21, 2014

Audrey Hepburn

Written By: Shannon Boyce


There's just something about Audrey. Not only is Audrey Hepburn one of the most iconic actresses of all time...but she also had a real way with words. It is no wonder that so many of her quotes have become just as popular as her film work! As an avid fan, my favourite beauty quote of course, comes from Audrey herself.


"I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and...I believe in miracles." -Audrey Hepburn

Why do I love this quote so much? It makes me smile. It reminds me that looking good on the outside is a reflection of what you feel on the inside. Things like laughing, being happy, and having hope for tomorrow are just as important to the soul as reaching for that perfect pink lipstick or wearing your favourite dress. Combined? Well, those things represent true beauty - both inside and out. Yes, Audrey definitely got it right with this one!

~Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...