Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Why Prince Charming Is The Perfect Man



Growing up, you probably dreamed about finding your Prince Charming one day - or maybe about your Prince Charming finding you! I know that I did. When I was young, I often spent my afternoons dreaming up all sorts of fairy tale scenarios. Maybe my Prince would rescue me or take me off to a far off land. He would be handsome, dress well...and have a castle, of course.

Yes, Prince Charming was always the be-all-end-all as far as I was concerned...and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who felt that way. That's why this post is dedicated to this iconic character - and why he represents the perfect man.


Throughout literary history, Prince Charming has appeared in numerous short stories, books, and fairy tales. Why? His role is essentially to save the heroine by removing some sort of evil spell. (Just think about classic stories and Disney movies like Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, and Cinderella.) Some of the traits often associated with this lovable prince are: romantic and brave. These qualities help him to be the perfect man to the female character and readers alike. Let's take a closer look at some of these traits.


Beyond his striking good looks, Prince Charming's romantic sensibilities set him apart from most other men. Instead of shrinking away from his feelings, this prince feels everything deeply. From his noble duties to the way he feels about his future princess, he never shies away from his emotions. Plus, this fairy tale character isn't afraid to put on his best outfit and ballroom dance the night away. Talk about romance!


In addition to all of that romance and charm, there is always his bravery to consider. Whether he's toting around a glass slipper or chasing down an evil villain, one thing is clear: there is nothing more attractive than a man willing to fight to win your hand. Between romance and bravery, there is no question that Prince Charming is one of the most iconic characters of all time. (And one of the most dreamed about, too!)

Prince Charming is without a doubt the perfect man. This fairy tale character encompasses qualities that many women look for: romance and bravery. Add in a dash of that fairy tale magic, and there is truly no one better!

~Shannon Boyce

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...