Saturday, March 29, 2014

Review: For Sanity's Sake Petite Pamper Sampler


Beauty O'holic's Etsy shop, For Sanity's Sake, introduced a new product this year called Pamper Samplers. What's that? Pamper Samplers are boxes containing sample sized pamper products from contributors all over the world and blogsphere. They'll eventually be available in three sizes: Petite, Mezzo, and Grande, but for now, Petite is the only option.



Inside your little box of wonders, you'll find 3-8 randomly selected samples with a card listing the shops they came from and online discount codes for some. My Pamper Sampler contained four samples from For Sanity's Sake, Nelly's Quilt Room, The Merry Spinster, and Slippery Creek. Below are my thoughts on each of the products.


For Sanity's Sake Peppy-Mint Scrub

I've been an enormous fan of For Sanity's Sake scrubs ever since they were introduced. Seeing a new one in my Pamper Sampler was icing on the cake. It smells like peppermint oil, just enough to be pleasant without smothering you. The texture is great, too! I was given the gift of smooth, moisturized skin without feeling like I'd been scrubbed down with steel wool (something a lot of scrubs can't do).
Nelly's Quilt Room Calming Blend Wax Tarts

Also includes in my box were two wax tarts from Nelly's Quilt Room (made from recycled candle wax!). I was really excited about these in particular, because it gave me a chance to try out my new wax melter. I popped one of these bad boys in there, and as the wax slowly started to melt, the room started to feel less like a kitchen and more like a spa. The scent was...beyond amazing. Sweet, but also a bit earthy, and not at all overwhelming. I can see these being great for people like myself with anxiety.
The Merry Spinster Ginger Ale Scrub

True to it's name, the scrub smells exactly like ginger ale. This is one of those gentle scrubs you can use 2-3 times per week without having to worry about irritation or dryness. I found it especially great to use with a pair of exfoliating gloves before shaving! My shaving routine has been revolutionized, people. A whole new level of soft has been achieved.
Slippery Creek Orange & Patchouli Hand and Body Lotion

And last, but certainly not least, I received a bottle of Orange & Patchouli Hand and Body Lotion from Slippery Creek. I normally use coconut oil with a few drops of essential oils to moisturize my body after a shower, but ever since this bottle made its way into my bathroom, I've been addicted. It's super moisturizing without being heavy or sticky, and it smells great. Patchouli is one of those scents I've never been particularly drawn to, but once this lotion sinks in, there's just enough orange to balance everything out.
After using all of these for several weeks, I can say that I would really purchase the full sizes of all of these. And would I purchase another Pamper Sampler in the future? ABSOLUTELY. The great thing about these is that they're available 24/7 year round, unlike monthly boxes, and they're super affordable (also unlike most monthly boxes)!

Price: $10.00
Performance Grade: A+++

Lainey L.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...