Saturday, March 08, 2014

DIY Teeth Whitening

Hello Ladies,

I am a sucker for beautiful smiles, so it goes without saying that I religiously use this teeth whitening procedure and the effects are self-evident.


  • Mix 1/2 part of hydrogen peroxide to 1/2 part of Listerine (or any other mouthwash), then gargle the mixture for about a minute and rinse out your mouth. (I've heard some of my friends tell me it tastes absolutely awful, but I like the taste of my mouthwash.)
  • Grab some toothpaste and 1 tsp of baking soda and dilute with water to reach a toothpaste consistency, then brush your teeth using this mixture.
I used to believe that I was only imagining the fact that my teeth got a few shades whiter, until people started asking me which dentist I've visited recently for my new glow. I can't think of a better incentive to whiten your teeth at home (for super cheap), than to have other people (you don't know) acknowledging the improvement.

Be cautious; if you apply too frequently, it may cause your tooth enamel to wear down and be vulnerable to cavity. Moderation should be pursued in anything, including your teeth.


The good news is, this simple remedy works without the need of going overboard while cutting down the cost of buying teeth whiteners. :) Now, who doesn't love a great steal?

See you next time,

HJ

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...