Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream Review

Hello Ladies,


Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream is described as a "1-step wonder" for your face. It is a combination of eight skin benefits for instant skin perfection, such as blurring your skin imperfections, brightening up the skin, evening out the skin tone, smoothing - enhancing and hydrating your skin, and last but not least, it protects your skin with SPF 30. It also doesn't contain any oils or heavy ingredients.



Fresh BB Cream is available in five different shades: Light, Light/Medium, Medium, Medium/Deep and Deep.


Unlike many other foundations, this formula has the forgiving factor...which is if you pick up a shade that is too light or too dark, your skin will still blend beautifully. I use the Light/Medium and it works wonderfully when I have a light tan going on.


Price: $9, at your local drug store. Prices may vary based on location.

See you next time,

HJ

Happy Shopping!

1 comment:

  1. This is my favorite drugstore bb cream! I've been using it for over a year now, and no matter how many bb/cc creams I try, I always go back to this one!

    shadowlinergirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...