Monday, February 03, 2014

Deanna's Makeup Bag


What's in my makeup bag? Okay, I'll be honest, I have a couple of makeup bags - plus the nail polish collection. 


 

Foundation: I have three foundations. My favorite is by Vaypour Cosmetics (but really, how can you not love something Dita Von Tease personally recommends?). My second favorite (the one I use on days I need to hide!) is by Cover Girl and the last one (which I do not recommend) is also by Cover Girl (for oily skin). For some reason, I just find it doesn't cover very well and it doesn't do much to hide any imperfections I may be trying to hide.

All About Eyes: TBH I don't have that  much eye shadow. A couple of neutral colors (black, white, brown) and green, blue, purple and pink.

I'm more of a mascara girl... I love big, long, full lashes! I've been very lucky enough to have my Grandma buy me "sample boxes" of mascara - right now my favorite is: Lise Watier for a more natural look. If I am aiming for not-so-natural, I used "bad girl lash" but when it comes to drug store brands, I suggest Lash Stiletto. I know it's old, but I still love it.

Eyeliner: I use Urban Decay 24/7 glide on for my water liner and Stila for the top lids. I really love it, because it's a felt tip and quick to get used to using.

Lips: I have red lipstick, which I normally rock, and I have lip gloss for when I want to town down my lips (or add a glossy look on top of the red).

Not-So-Makeup: I have a lot of non-makeup products. This includes 2 facewashes, 3 night creams, a day cream, a couple of loofahs, shaving cream (NAME) which I adore. I've gotten the closest shave from it than I have anything else.

Finally! My hair bag...a few combs, my bamboo brush, my hair oil (favorites: castor oil and ultra glow: super grow). And finally, my signature scent: vanilla short bread.

~Deanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...