Thursday, January 02, 2014

What I'm Hoping to Change in 2014

Written By: Shannon Boyce


It's that time again. Another year is coming to a close and a fresh start awaits us all. Even though it is just another day, New Years always seems to renew my faith that anything is possible. In recent weeks, I have given a lot of thought to the past year - and what I want moving forward. So, you may be wondering what my New Years Resolution is. As impossible as it sounds, my goal is to become a full-time writer.
2013 has been an incredibly busy and stressful year. For the past several years, I have been juggling a full-time job, along with my freelance writing work. However, this year, I have been fortunate enough to write an awful lot more. As great as this is, it can be really difficult to handle it all. That is why my resolution this year is to quit my full-time job and put all my energy into what I really love: writing. It may be unrealistic or even a little crazy, but hat is what I truly want to achieve this year. I am ready for a change...and I think the New Year is the perfect time to make it happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...