Monday, January 06, 2014

Top 3 Posts of 2013

Hello Beauties,

My Beauty VIP's didn't know that I was planning a special week to put them in the spotlight. For the past year, I've been tracking their posts page views. While it seems like a lot of work, as long as you stay on top of the tracking, everything is easy.

Today, we are going to focus on the Top 3 Posts that had the highest page views throughout the year.

In 3rd Place,


with 333 page views

our Bronze Award goes to


for her post on


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In 2nd Place,


with 377 page views

our Silver Awards goes to


for her post on


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In 1st Place,


with 502 page views

our Gold Award goes to


for her post on


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


CONGRATULATIONS BEAUTIES!!!

Thanks to our Beauty VIP's, let's make 2014 a great year!!!


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you. I like to put the spotlight on the writers behind Beauty O'holic, not just myself. They are the reason my blog has gone so far in the last year and a half. As we come up on our second anniversary, I still welcome new writer's to expand their horizons and use me as a reference if they so desire to become a writer part/full-time.

      Thanks for stopping by. Make sure you check out our giveaways daily!

      Delete

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...