Thursday, January 30, 2014

Ta Da Fred & George

I guess these two jokesters don't really need much of an introduction

Fred and George Weasley

"What would we want to be perfect for?' said George, looking revolted at the very idea.
'It'd take all the fun out of life."
 
I love them, the pranks, the rebellion, the humor.
I swear I read just to relive the fun with them.



 
2011
 
Thoroughly Modern James and Oliver Phelps
 
You don't have to dress alike, but it can be fun.
  
The Olsen twins make it look easy to seperate their style.
 
Super cute look for Spring.
 
 
Hair doesn't always have to be the same,
find the look that fits your style.
 
Mina and Hyeri for Elle
 
Being a twin can definitely be fun and the ways you can be unique are endless.
 
Find your unique style
or play up the same look.
 
Have a Very Hogwarts day,
 
Lindsey J
for Stylista by SC

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...