Thursday, January 16, 2014

Steampunk Looks

I have been looking into Steampunk for a while; I used to play a game on MySpace called Vampire Wars and they had outfits that you could earn or buy. It started to pique my curiosity about Steampunk. I also saw - use of the fashion - in the awesome movie Sucker Punch...I was hooked...




Recreate Latasha Crosbie's look with supplies from the halloween store or craft store like Michael's or Joann's.



You can also do the same looks with some inspiration from this photo...


Beautiful eyes, check YouTube for tutorials on how to get eyes like this.



Your makeup doesn't have to be ultra dramatic to fit the Punk look,
the beauty mark is just enough.


How about a gorgeous Punk Wedding look?

What will you create? Make it bold and beautiful, then share it with us...

Ta,

Lindsey J

for the Stylista

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...