Friday, January 03, 2014

New Year's

My 2013 in a whole was just okay. Blogging wise, it was amazing. My own blog, I feel like I finally made it to a point where I am happy with it and people know that I am here! Of course, like with anything, there is room for improvement and I am ready to take it head-on in the New Year!


I'm so glad 2013 is going to be over though; a lot of things have gone wrong this year and I'm just glad to put it all behind me and start fresh.

For 2014, I am going to welcome it with positivity, greatfulness and excitement. I'm going to make 2014 the best year yet! That is so cliche to say, but I am determined! Resolution wise, I've got a pretty big one. My husband and I have been rebuilding a house and we've hit a roadblock, but come the new year we're going to dive in and get it done! I plan on being finished by Thanksgiving. Before the New Year even happened, I already accomplished my other goal and got a new job so woot for me!

I feel like 2013 can't end quick enough!

Best wishes and a Happy New Year!

~Autumn

1 comment:

  1. I feel that way about my blog as well, I feel like in 2013 I really put in the effort to get it out there and make it something I can be proud of. Every time I reach a new milestone I strive for the next. All the best in the new year

    -Erica
    http://diaryofatrendaholic.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...