Saturday, January 04, 2014

My New Years Resolution

I know it's that time, "let's make a resolution to (insert drama here) this year" and that's where the trouble starts.

I resolved a few years ago to not make a resolution on New Years...who needs that kind of pressure.

These are my reasons:
  1. You told everyone, so not you HAVE to do it for of letting down family members, your significant other, yourself, etc.
  2. The reasons are fleeting in most cases. No, you will not be able to run the Disney Princess Half Marathon, that is in like two or three weeks.
  3. Quite frankly, I have lost the same 20 pounds every January.
If you are going to do it, start small.
  1. Keep desk organized, for more than the weekend.
  2. Stop throwing clothes on the floor at night.
  3. Do not eat cookie dough raw out of the freezer.
See...all doable.

I am having a good time with this, but I would love to hear from all of you whether it was momentous or just the everyday.

Luv Ya

Lindsey J
for the Stylista

1 comment:

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...