Wednesday, January 01, 2014

In with the New

New Years Resolutions tend to make me feel like a failure when I don't stick to them...even those that were so ridiculous that they would have been impossible to maintain...so, I try not to make them.


But, I suppose I could try to learn to RELAX. There are times where I may have volunteered (or BEEN VOLUNTEERED) for something that I don't feel comfortable doing. I'll go, but I do it with a lot of trepidation. (I once spent an entire drive to a seminar practicing how I was going to introduce myself to the registrar...45 minutes of "Hi I'm Darci" "Hello, I'm Darci" "Hi there! I'm Darci"... and this was just to ATTEND the seminar...I wasn't even a speaker!) I must be a pretty good actor, because no one has called me on it...but I'd like to work on actually BEING more comfortable in those situations.

~Darci

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...