Friday, January 10, 2014

Beauty O'holic's Top 10 Blogspot Beauty Blogs of 2013

Hello Beauties,

Just like last year, the results are in. Over the past year, I have visited and revisited blogs that have caught my eye on many different levels.




Since last year, I've decided to keep this award circulating the beauty world. This award is dedicated to the blogs that have been very inspiring - in creativity, as well as eye-catching detail and writing.

Reason? Do I really need a reason to give an award to other bloggers who do not have their own domains, such as myself. So, I want to thank Google for creating Blogger to allow me to run my own blogs, as well as the other Fashionista's in this world who are just trying to make a name for themselves.

The Rules are Simple:
  • Thank and link back to the person who nominated you.
  • Nominees must have a blogspot domain.
  • Add the Best Beauty Blog Award to your blog.
Judging:
  • Pageviews
  • Creativity
  • Organization
And The Nominees Are:

Blogspot Best Beauty Blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...