Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Beauty and the Beast

Hello Ladies,


I chose to write about Belle, as I seem to have many similarities to her...
well, I think so.


Unfortunately, unlike Belle, I don't have a crazy obsession for books.
I, however, like writing research papers...Why?
I have no clue. Maybe I like facts.


I love to put on dresses and always feel like I am putting on Belle's famous yellow gown.

I love the story of Beauty and the Beast, because it can relate to a lot of us in our everyday lives. How? Have you ever 'liked' or 'loved' someone that seemed absolutely impossible? We all have, even if we were 13-years-old or 45-years-old.

The way that I interpret the story is: The Beast is an arrogant man who saw no love for anyone; including his staff. He had until his 21st birthday to learn how to become a caring and loving man, otherwise he would remain a Beast forever. Belle sees the Beast as nothing more than a monster, which in return he thinks she's stubborn and difficult. Throughout the story, you see that they start warming up toward each other. The Beast learns to be more caring and warm-hearted to Belle and his staff...and Belle learns that she can't spend her life with her nose in the books.

They learn from each other and put their wrong-doings behind them. I think it's a beautiful story that happens in everyday life.

Any guy who was once rude to a girl for any reason and over time he comes to fall in love with her - VS.

See you next time,

HJ

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...