Saturday, December 21, 2013

What's Your Favorite Christmas Tradition?


Admit it, we all have a favorite Christmas Tradition. You love them all, but there's one that stands out in your mind - one that feels so important that it wouldn't be Christmas without it.
For me, it's Christmas morning breakfast. Every year for as long as I can remember, we've celebrated Christmas over the breakfast table with my grandparents. Things have changed over the years, but the traditional breakfast is the same. Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls, crispy bacon, and fruit salad (made by guess who) served with orange juice in wine glasses.

We don't remember how it started or when. All we know is that spending the morning as a family is one of the best things about the entire season. In time, things have changed slightly - different time, different place, different people - but it's always our Christmas breakfast.

Always,

Lainey L.

1 comment:

  1. My family likes to go watch movies on Christmas day haha. It's kind of random but we've done it for 4 years in a row

    Would appreciate if you checked out my blog
    notanobession.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...