Friday, December 27, 2013

What Did You Get For the Holidays?

Hello Ladies,

What did everyone get for the holidays? I'm sure that is a popular question during this time of year. I know it is in my family.



Whether you celebrate Hanukkah or Christmas or even just being with friends and family, everyone had a wonderful and safe holiday season.


In the comments, we would like our readers to share what they received this year that they didn't ask for or weren't expecting...

See you next time,

Hope Jennings

Happy Shopping!

1 comment:

  1. From my hubby I got a Caribbean cruise at the beginning of December (by birthday is on Christmas Eve) and he also gave me a new phone the Samsung Galaxy S4 and he got me tickets to L.A for March to go to a makeup show. I got a lovely new vanity table, lots of makeup, money, gift cards, clothes etc. lots of goodies!

    -Erica
    http://diaryofatrendaholic.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...