Sunday, December 08, 2013

Stay Warm Week

Hello Beauties,

This week is inspired by Beauty VIP Deanna; as she has said on multiple occasions she lives in Canada, so it is crucial for her for "stay warm."

Many states throughout the United States have definitely hit Winter time, such as Colorado Springs, when they hit -3 degrees last week. That's the kind of weather that would keep me in bed until it reached at least 40 degrees...at least. Yes, I'm totally a Florida gal!


Remember!!! On December 16th, our Holiday Giveaway ends! So, hurry and enter to win! You still have time! Enter here....

So, without further adieu...let's see what these Beauties have in store for you this week...take it away Beauties!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...