I love New Years! I am a goal setter and New Year's is pretty much the only time of the year that everyone (or most people) joins me in goal setting. It's like a chance at a fresh start! This year (2013) has been a really big year for me, but next year is going to be even bigger!
Some of my goals include:
- Publish a book that will be in print: Dec 31st
- Join the Iron Workers - Start work: April 1st
- Get an appointment at Kleinfelds - Get a wedding dress: June 30th
- Stay over 100 lbs: Dec 31st
- Learn Japanese: Sept 1st
- Submit 15 pieces of my writing by the end of the year
In closing, I hope each and everyone of you have luck with your goals for the New Year! May you meet them all, plus some!