Tuesday, December 31, 2013

My New Year's Resolution


This year, my New Year's Resolution is to rediscover my creativity. In the past year, I feel as if I've hardly done anything that could be labeled as "creative" or "inspired". Lately, I haven't even had the time/health/inspiration to blog. But in 2014, that's going to change. I'm going to start blogging again, for one thing. But, I'll also do things like destroy my new copy of "Wreck This Journal" and dig into those Liquitex Acrylic Paints I bought, but never had a chance to use.


This is going to be a year of reading new books and revisiting some old favorites, taking more pictures of things I love, sewing complicated things (complicated for me, anyway), making gifts instead of always buying them, and what the heck, maybe I'll even attempt to cook something without burning down the kitchen.

Lainey L.

4 comments:

  1. You go girl! This is your year however you want it. Love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great resolution! I have to give mine some more thought and hopefully follow through with most of them.

    Happy New Year

    -Erica
    http://diaryofatrendaholic.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice goals on getting more creative and inspiring. Blogging is tough at times especially when we feel stuck. Nevertheless, happy new year and wish you all the best in 2014!

    Check out my latest post on 2013 Christmas Recap :)
    ALxx
    RASSP blog

    ReplyDelete

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...