Wednesday, December 25, 2013

My Holiday Kryptonite & BIG NEWS

Hello Beauties,

This isn't just my favorite time of the year, because the holiday's are here...there is much much more!

First of all, Bath and Body Works released their holiday blends and my absolute favorite is Twisted Peppermint. There is nothing better than this sugary sweet blend of crisp, cool peppermint laced with vanilla! Ahh!

I recently purchased two 3-wick candles when they were on sale for 2 for $22, I also had a coupon for a free item that had to be $13 or less, so I also got the body cream that was $12.50. Sooo, I walked out of there with $52.50 worth of product for only $23.32. Not bad at all; especially for my favorite scent.

Second, in the last few weeks I've noticed I am more drawn to the scent of peppermint than every before...down to buying multiple packages of candy canes. Maybe, it's because I really want to be in the holiday spirit this year....ummm, I don't think that's entirely it.

Peppermint isn't the only thing I've been drawn to...I've also been drawn more to giant bowls of fruit and baked potatoes...did I lose you already? Well, you can follow my newest blog, CrawleyWood. What's the blog about?

I found out mid-November that I am expecting my first child!!! On CrawleyWood, you can follow along with my doctor's visits, find out how far along I am, random babbles, ultrasounds, cravings and much more. Plus, the blog will explain the meaning behind the title. There isn't much to the blog as the moment, as I am still building it.

Merry Christmas Everyone!






No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...