Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Christmas Sweater Nails

Hello Ladies,

It's been a while since I searched the web for nail designs that fit perfectly with a themed week... I will have to say it was quite hard for "Stay Warm" week. My first thought was, "How am I going to show how to stay warm with a nail design?" Then, I figured it out...

Winter Cottage


DIY Penguin

Christmas Presents and Santa Hats

Christmas Sweater

 Christmas Sweater

 Fuzzy Nails (not my cup of tea)

Christmas Sweater

Santa and his Reindeer

See you next time,

HJ

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...