Sunday, December 01, 2013

Baby, It's Cold Outside Week

Hello Beauties,


I want to welcome our readers to a very exciting month that is ahead of us. Each themed week for December was carefully chosen by the themes submitted by our Beauty VIP's. This week's theme, "Baby, It's Cold Outside" is inspired by Beauty VIP Lainey.

Many states throughout the U.S. are already experiencing those brisk days and many are enjoying every bit of it. The holiday's are surely making their way this year - hence the weather.

This week's title reminds me of my favorite Christmas song, however, I like the updated version that is sung by Zooey Deschanel and Leon Redbone. It play's in the popular holiday movie "Elf" starring Will Farrell and Zooey Deschanel.


Unfortunately, the clip from the movie is in the locker room and Zooey is singing in the shower. Very funny holiday movie. A MUST SEE!!!

Well, I'm outta here...


1 comment:

  1. I wish I could say the same when it comes to those brisk days. I'm just happy that the weather has decided to visit the upper 70s these past few nights.

    I love anything that Zooey Deschanel sings. I just love her!

    xo
    Eesh | The Other Side of Paradise

    ReplyDelete

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...