Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Sponged Thanksgiving!

Hello everyone!


This could possibily be a bloggers worst nightmare. You work for days on a blog post, then when you go to import your pictures from your memory card all of the files are corrupt! then you relized you don't have time to re-do 6 manicures, before you need to submit your post.

Yes, I had SIX different nail art looks that I wanted to show you and I am extremely bummed about what happened with the memory card. I'm going to show you the one manicure that I managed to get pictures of. I did this at the beginning of the month.


I used Cult Nails Tempest as a base
I then sponged Finger Paints - Finger Of Art
China Glaze - Cross Iron 360
ORLY Crawford's Wine



I know you're probably thinking "Wow, you could have cleaned up at least!" Trust me, I did for a good 30 minutes and I couldn't get it off. This was my first time doing a sponged mani and I didn't realize how messy it was. Next time, I will try and protect around my nails.

I like how each nail came out looking different. Next time, I will try using a more opaque copper polish, Figure of Art is a good 3-4 coater and it doesn't work too well as a sponging polish. It gives it a neat looking finish though.


I have this one as well, which does remind me of Thanksgiving. Call me weird, but I consider purple a good Thanksgiving or Fall color. This is ORLY Ingenue.


On my ring finger, I did a star stripe and mattifyed just that nail. This is one of those polishes that is shiny even before the top coat, so you can't tell that you put a top coat in it. :P I do like the look of it both ways, but I LOVE the gold flash in this polish. It's absolutely gorgeous!

Do you have any plans for your Thanksgiving manicure?!

xx Autumn

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I have never tried this, it looks so pretty!

    http://diaryofatrendaholic.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...