Friday, November 01, 2013

Sephora: Creamy Body Wash Caps ***Multiple Reviews***

Hello Ladies,

Hope here, and what a post I have for you today! I've recently purchased every single Creamy Body Wash Caps (that's right, every scent) that I could get my hands on, so I could review each one just for my Beauties!

(Yes, I'm aware this isn't the entire collection)


Your first instinct may be to stick one of these Sephora Creamy Body Wash Caps, which used to be $.80, but have increased to $1 each, into your new coffee maker, but hang on...these delicious sounding flavors such as Chocolate, Vanilla, Toffee and Green Tea are meant for your body! These deluctible caps have a single does of Sephora's Creamy Body Wash inside, which makes them more than perfect for traveling or sampling!

These caps have a small tab, which can be difficult to open in the shower, but they break off revealing a small hold. You can then squeeze the body wash out and apply it onto your loofah. However, these are not practical for daily use.

A dollar might not seem as much (especially for something off of Sephora's shelves), but it can definitely add up - so if you're totally head over heels for a particular scent, shell out the cash for the full-size scent of your choice and use these caps for traveling, sampling...or maybe future giveaways!

They come in 14 different delicious scents, so they are also good for sampling what Sephora has to offer before buying (only some scents are available in full sizes).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now, onto the fun stuff:

I purchased every single scent back in March (yes, it's been quite a while), I tried Sephora's Body Wash Caps...and...well, WOW! Since Summer has come and gone, all of the colors (packaging) really stand out like a soar thumb, I had to try them all! They all have such relaxing and floral smells - simple and clean - they all come with a happy bonus - the packaging varies from the clear blue ocean at an exotic island (Lagoon) to a chocolate bar (Chocolate) to walking through a field full of flowers (Peony).

The lather is amazing for such tiny amounts. Just apply to a poof and BOOM...bubbles! It left my skin feeling soft, clean, and it rinsed off easily without leaving any residue; what more could a girl ask for? A great smelling body wash for just $1 is awesome!

See you next time,

HJ

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...