Sunday, November 24, 2013

Common Issues Week

Hello Beauties,

This week we welcome you to a popular topic inspired by our very own Beauty VIP ~ Deanna: Common Issues Week.


Everyone runs into issues within the beauty world...if you haven't yet, you will. Many are annoying and many you can't avoid.

  • Ruined Makeup Brushes: The trick is to clean them more often. Don't leave your makeup in the brush.
  • Never knowing how much to tip for beauty services - here is my salon cheat sheet: $5 to the assistant who shampooed your hair (I have a lot of hair) and a tip equal to 15-20% of the total bill before tax to each person who worked on it. If the salon owner performed every task - don't feel obligated to tip.
These are just to name a few issues I've run into over the years.

This week you'll be reading posts on the obvious topics: hair, face, nails, body, fashion and misc., but we've got you covered on beauty issues and how to ZAP them!


Don't forget to take a break this week, as many of you may be celebrating Thanksgiving with your friends and family. If you're going out of town, be safe and have fun ~ we'll be here waiting for your return!

I can't believe this year is almost over...are you ready for the new year? I know I am.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...